Your role is to take part in the team that will transform our cloud infrastructure into an independent product on which third parties can develop their own medical certified software applications. Basically you'll be building a medical system using a Netflix architecture... For this you'll be part of an 8 person development team and strengthen our current architect and back-end experts.
- Take part in an ambitious micro-services architecture.
- Develop micro-services with the latest technical methodologies.
- Create multipurpose API designs that ensure compatibility towards previous releases.
- Share knowledge with the team, provide technical guidance, and drive technical roadmap in the area of digital health applications.
- Build highly scalable applications and database solutions.
- Create server clusters and engineer monitoring for such a technical environment.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in computer science or amaze us by one of your projects!
- Very experienced in NodeJs (Typescript is a plus).
- An expert in Docker.
- Comfortable using: MongoDB & Nginx.
- Great plus if you already worked with Amazon AWS.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Flexible team player, actively helping other team members, you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Taking responsibility for the process from specification to implementation, testing and debugging, including communication and alignment with different stakeholders.
- Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
- The possibility to contribute to the growth of mobile health solutions from the start, implying attractive career evolution perspectives
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality
- Start-up mentality
Looking for a new challenge? Well every day, you can help a young dynamic company, which in turn tries to save people's lives. We are an extremely motivated young team of 10 people, located at the Corda Campus, trying to avoid strokes.
Send your application to Stephanie.email@example.com and join the team!